- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Classic Scarf in Camel
Our Classic Scarf is made from the finest royal alpaca fibre, which is renowned for its extreme softness, warmth and lustrous quality, making it the perfect accessory for every occasion.
180 x 30cm
100% Premium Baby Alpaca
Made in Peru
Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
The wonderful facts about baby alpaca fibre:
First, it does not come from baby animals. The term ‘baby alpaca’ describes how fine the fibre is (19,5-21,5 microns).
Baby alpaca fibre is:
– Luxurious: comparable to cashmere in its softness but is rarer than cashmere, more eco-friendly and more sustainable.
– Lightweight and breathable: its outstanding thermal qualities means baby alpaca blankets and throws keep you cool in the heat as well as cosy in winter.
– Hypoallergenic: no lanolin, so ideal for babies and those with sensitive skin.
– Self-cleansing, water repellent, elastic and durable. Your baby alpaca scarf, blanket or throw is a long-term investment which you will enjoy for many years.