- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Maya ECO Cream with Taupe and Grey Stripes
Woven in Peru from the finest baby alpaca fibre and a touch of silk, the Maya scarf has softly fringed edges. It is surprisingly warm for its weight and big enough to be worn as a wrap.
This scarf is especially eco-friendly as the baby alpaca yarn has not been dyed, saving around 53 litres of water per 1kg of raw material. Kinder for skin, kinder for the environment. And the natural colours of the yarn create a beautiful neutral palette which works with any outfit, making the Maya scarf a superb gift.
70cm x 200cm
70% Baby Alpaca 30% Silk
Proudly fair-trade in Peru
Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
The wonderful facts about baby alpaca fibre:
First, it does not come from baby animals. The term ‘baby alpaca’ describes how fine the fibre is (19,5-21,5 microns).
Baby alpaca fibre is:
– Luxurious: comparable to cashmere in its softness but is rarer than cashmere, more eco-friendly and more sustainable.
– Lightweight and breathable: its outstanding thermal qualities means baby alpaca blankets and throws keep you cool in the heat as well as cosy in winter.
– Hypoallergenic: no lanolin, so ideal for babies and those with sensitive skin.
– Self-cleansing, water repellent, elastic and durable. Your baby alpaca scarf, blanket or throw is a long-term investment which you will enjoy for many years.